That is indeed the name of the webcast due to be held by the IBM Global Entrepreneur team tomorrow.
Tuesday, December 11th, 10.30 am, Eastern to 12.00 pm.
So what is it about ?
Well a hour and a half of insight into what the IBM Global Entrepreneur initiative is and what resources it has to offer. A keynote speech, a panel of entrepreneurs, investors, etc… and a live interactive chat (via Twitter) for whoever wishes to actually raise questions.
The panel will welcome the following :
– Bobbie Carlton, Founder of Mass Innovation Nights (moderator)
– Jack Danahy, Director IBM Advanced Security
– Susan Hertzberg, President & CEO Boston Heart Diagnostics
– Chris Lynch – Partner Atlas Ventures
– Ashifi Gogo, CEO Sproxil (2010 IBM SmartCamp Boston Winner)
Interested in hearing more ? Tune in at : ibm.biz/Bdxqat
Also, the Global Entrepreneur Twitter account : @ibmGE.
As they say, “Take your business to the next level” !